The Policies Regarding Human Rights and Labor Standards
A. Human Rights
(1) We will respect fundamental human rights. We will not tolerate any violation of human rights.
(2) We will take steps to prevent and eliminate any harassment such as sexual harassment, abuse of power in the workplace.
(3) We will respect individual privacy.
(1) We will take steps to prevent and eliminate any discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, sex, gender, age, religion, disability and any other basis protected by the applicable law of any country or region in which we operate.
(2) In respect of employment and occupation, we will not damage the equality of opportunity on the basis of any irrational reason that is not directly linked to legitimate business needs.
(3) In any country or region in which we operate, we will respect their culture, custom and history identifying how these may vary, and behave in consideration of the differences.
C. Employment and Labor Condition
(1) We will not engage child labor or forced labor. We will never take a child as a laborer who is under the legal employment age as defined in the local law of any country or region in which we operate.
(2) We will secure the soundness of employment and labor, and we will comply with the local law of any country or region in which we operate.
(3) We will not dismiss employees based on irrational reasons without a direct relationship to legitimate business needs.
(4) We will maintain fine industrial relations.
(5) We will observe the local laws, internal rules and policies regarding health and safety, and we will adhere to and maintain good working conditions and environment according to the proper health and safety standards.
Established on September 26, 2005